Dr P. Mohamad Ali,
Chairman, MFAR Holdings Private Limited,
Distinguished Board of Directors of MFAR Holdings Private Limited,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
1. It gives me great pleasure to inaugurate the PHASE-FOUR building of MFAR MANYATA TECH PARK at the Manyata Embassy Business Park in Bengaluru.
2. I am indeed grateful to Dr Mohamad Ali, a Non-Resident Indian,for having chosen Bengaluru for investing to create this state-of-the-art facility that can accommodate more than 10,000 people in its sprawling office campus.
3. More than the structure, I am impressed by the personality of its creator, Dr Mohamad Ali, who is the first Indian from Oman to be awarded the Pravasi Bharatiya Samman in 2004 by Government of India.
4. He has other impeccable credentials such as having been conferred the Oman Civil Order by the Sultanate of Oman and the honorary Doctorate of Science by the Caledonian University of Glasgow.
5. I am sure, he has got an insatiable appetite, not only, in creating huge infrastructural facilities, but also, providing jobs to scores of professionals in his ventures spread all over the world.
6. Our Government is firmly committed to encourage investments from people like Dr Ali, in any sector that would guarantee jobs for our youth.
7. It is this steadfast zeal that has been the prime motivating factor for investments not only in Bengaluru, but also,in Tier-2 Cities like Mysuru, Mangaluru, Hubballi-Dharwad,Belagavi and Kalaburagi.
8. It gives me immense pride to share with you, on this occasion,that Bengaluru has been adjudged as the most dynamic city in the world, overtaking even the world-renowned Silicon Valley of the United States of America.
9. This recognition amply illustrates the fact that Bengaluru has the ability to adapt to technological changes, absorb rapid population growth and strengthen global connectivity.
10.All these factors about Bengaluru stem out of the fact that the intrepid entrepreneurs, not only, from India, but also,from all over the world prefer this city over many other cities.
11 With nearly ten million population that is expected to grow substantially over the next few decades, Bengaluru is one of the fastest changing and fastest growing cities in the world.
12.However, it is the bounden duty of everyone of us to focus upon its all-round development without destroyingits social fabric fashioned by the cosmopolitan culture.
13. Finally, I call upon all well-meaning investors to emulate the worthy example of Dr Ali, so that, the Brand Bengaluru is sustained for years to come without the slightest dent in its brilliant credentials.
14. I wish Dr Ali and all the Board of Directors of MFAR Holdings Private Limited success in their endeavours.